Sigma Work Vest Auto, 170N, ISO 12402-3 with Ocean Signal MOB1, set
Sigma Work Vest Auto Adult, 170N, ISO 12402-3, orange durable PVC fabric cover
The Sigma work vest is designed and manufactured in order to provide total safety and unrestricted freedom of motion while working.
Sigma features one chamber which can be inflated via Lalizas manual operating head (20220, certified per ISO 12402-7) or via Lalizas auto operation head (20260, certified per ISO 12402-7) and bear oral inflation tube incorporating Lalizas valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7).
The inflatable bladder, which is manufactured from High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon orange cover with Velcro closure and it is also equipped with Lalizas retro reflective tapes (70180) and whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8).
– 170N of buoyancy (code: 72154)
– ISO 12402-3 Approval
– Orange durable PVC fabric
Ocean Signal Man Over Board Locator Beacon MOB1
– Already Pre-installed into the lifejacket
– AIS (Automatic Identification System)
– Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling)
– 30% (typ) smaller than competitors
– Automatic activation
– Simple lifejacket integration
– 7 year battery life
– 24+ hours operational life
– 5 year warranty
– Fast accurate positioning
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. The MOB1 is waterproof to 10 meters.